- A Tuition Contract is completed/signed each year upon registration for the next year (usually at the end of January). A non-refundable tuition deposit, as well as, other non-refundable fees are paid during registration.
- Tuition Rates for 2016-2017:
Tuition is projected to increase over the next three years by approximately 1.5-5% annually. This projection is based on maintaining consistent enrollment, with donations and fundraising efforts supporting approximately 15% of the school’s annual budget.
- TADS is a required tuition management program chosen by the Diocese of Colorado Springs to assist their schools in tuition and fee collection. There are two tuition payment options available to parents. One option allows monthly payments based on a 10-month plan (July-April) or 11-month plan (June-April) with a small annual contract fee. The second option is an one-time payment (in full) with no annual contract fee. Both options require payments to be made to TADS.
Ave Maria Catholic School offers several ways for parents to offset the costs of tuition.
- TRIP (Tuition Reduction Incentive Program) for Preschool through 8th Grade. Ave Maria has revamped the Shop with Ave Maria Scrip Program into a Tuition Reduction Incentive Program. Scrip is a term that means “substitute money”. Parents can use Scrip to purchase gift cards and/or King Soopers cards for everyday expenses like food, clothing, gas, and other essentials, and with every purchase, parents earn revenue for Ave Maria Catholic School. 100% -5% (supplies, shipping, bookkeeping costs) = 95 % of earned rebates will go toward your tuition amount (other options for designation of funds will also be available.)
- Parish Gift is parish assistance up to $500 that may be available for students (K-8) of families who are registered and contributing parishioners of Ave Maria Catholic Parish. Please contact the church office for further assistance.
- The Student Referral Program offers a tuition credit for currently enrolled families who refer new (K-8) students to Ave Maria Catholic School. Currently enrolled families can earn $1000 per enrolled student (up to $3000).
- TADS is also a grant management system/process that begins with an application. TADS helps to fairly distribute grant money available to families based upon financial need.